VITO Portable series - usage
- How to use VITO portable
Make sure the cellulose filter is inserted overlapping into the VITO and that the filterbox is closed correctly
You don't have to change the filter after every filtration!
(More information on cleaning)
Place VITO into the fryer after service. Pay attention to the oil level - it should be in between the minimum and maximum mark of the VITO
Refill or skim if neccessary!
Place VITO above the deepest point of your fryer for best circulation of the oil. Place the VITO so that it is exactly on the gap between the burners.
VITO stops automatically after the cycle (4.5 minutes)
Take VITO out of the fryer and place it in the drip tray
Read out cycles with VITO Data Reader
(works only with VITO 30/50/80, VITO VL doesn´t have this function)
1. Plug in your VITO
2. Push the red button on the reader
3. Hold your Data reader to the red LED light on the VITO
4. Hold the start/stop button at your VITO
5. Green light starts flashing
6. The following information is displayed:
• Software version
• Cycle time
• Operating time
• Used cycles
• Max. temperature
• Hold the red button to turn off the Data Reader
If you're not holding the Data Reader properly at the POWER LED (red LED) of your VITO, an error might appear or the device won't show any data. In this case try again.
Programming the cycle time
Press start/stop button and plug in VITO. Keep button pressed for 5 seconds.
Cycletime is displayed by blinking LED (green = 30 seconds, red = 1 minute)
3. Press start/stop button to increase the cycle time by 30 sec. (Re-program starts at 0 sec!) (e.g. press 3x for 1,5min etc.)
4. Once the designated cycle time is set, wait for the green LED to flash once (VITO 80 and VL beep)
5. Pull out the power plug
The new cycle time is now saved.
- Accessoires (All accessoires are availabe at your VITO partner)
VITO Clip-on frame
1. Adapt the side parts with the middle part and tighten the screws
2. Place the clip-on frame in your fryer
3. Place VITO in your fryer. Use the fixing bracket on the back to mount it on the clip-on frame
A bracket can help to get the VITO in a safe position
VITO comes preinstalled with 4 holes and screws at the back of the electrical unit
Lay the VITO down and remove the screws from the back. Take care of the spring washer and make sure to not lose it
Position the bracket according to your needs on the VITO and thighten the screws with an allen key
One set of feet contains 4 feet 4 washers and 4 nuts
VITO comes preinstalled with holes for the feet
Put nut and washer over a foot and thighten it. Repeat for all feet
- Get in touch
If you've got questions, feedback or ideas you would like to share please feel free to contact us
+49 7461 962890
78532 Tuttlingen, Germany