VITO Portable series - cleaning
- How to clean VITO
Change the filter only when it is full
That should be the case after max. 10 filtration cycles, depending on your business
Only change the filter on a cooled off VITO oil filter. Disconnect the electric unit from the pump unit, open and take out the filter
Disassemble VITO and clean the filter unit and the drip dray in the dishwasher or elsewise
Never clean the electrical unit in the dishwasher!
After cleaning in the dishwasher, dry all parts, insert a new filter and assemble VITO
Be sure that the filter is inserted overlapping.
How to remove leftover particles from the VITO VL
How to deep clean your VITO
Give your VITO a deep clean when you notice resistant carbon deposits on the device.
1. Fill a water tank/ bain marie/ pot with water and heat it up to 90 degrees (194 °F)
2. Insert some kind of fryer/ oven cleaner
3. Place the pump-filter unit of the VITO into hot water
4. Let it soak at least 1-2 hours, ideally overnight
5. Check with a brush how easy it is to remove the deposits and how easy the rotor turns
6. Rinse the VITO with clear water and dry it
Place the pump-filter unit into your fryer while boiling it out with water
- Get in touch
If you've got questions, feedback or ideas you would like to share please feel free to contact us
+49 7461 962890
78532 Tuttlingen, Germany